Sunday, June 10, 2007

Point of Vista

POV is about perception, about insight, about interaction. And obviously about a more mundane impulse. Namely, about enhancing my communication skills. With myself, mostly. Ok, that was not very mundane. I'm also after enhanced writting skills, plain english, plain portuguese, whatever best fits the subject (one should not expect to find the word "Soccer" being repeated in this blog, for instance; actually, I really don't intend to use the word "Football" in the english original).

I've just read on the New York Times an article about employers seeking for the keeping-a-blog skill on their employees. Not that I really care about such topics, I usually don't. But what's underneath the story really caught my attention. Blogging seems to be some struggling initiative of human adjustment to the new levels of interaction and speed brought by the information age. If blogging is the new group dynamics, so be it. I'm getting old, but getting old doesn't have to mean becoming an old timer. For blogging is probably the human-the-social-animal response to the introspective and reclusive world of the internet.



Not quite sure, that's just a point of view.

1 comment:

Ana Luiza said...

Breno, adorei sua iniciativa para o blog !!!
Só assim, vou parar de te encher o saco de vez em qdo pedindo sugestões e dicas musicais. Acesso alguns blogs com frequência e o seu já está na lista dos meus favoritos.
Vc já tem a lista das "melhores músicas" e dos "melhores livros" ?
Ainda não vi. Aguardo ansiosamente.
Beijos mil,
Ana